- OM3 LC Loopback: Multimode 50/125nm LC Loopback Tester Adapter used in 1G or 10G Multimode LC/UPC Interface Fiber device.
- Save Energy: low insertion loss, low back reflection. Insertion loss: SM≤0.17dB; Return loss: SM≥36.8dB.
- Network maintenance: Loopback Adapter is used to establish a complete optical fiber loop to test and diagnose fiber optic link integrity and performance, helping to maintain network system connectivity and stability.
- Durable design: featuring a sturdy casing and high-quality fiber optic material, ensuring reliability even after prolonged use and multiple insertions.
- Versatile use: suitable for a wide range of fiber optic devices, including Multimode SFP/ SFP+Transceiver, fiber optic switches, routers, modems, and more, making it a versatile tool for various applications.
OS2 LC to LC Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
10 Gigabit Performance
OS2 Single mode laser optimized fiber patch cords are designed to be used in LAN, WAN and SAN 10GB networks and is able of handling the most challenging telecommunications data transmission requests.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
- Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550nm
- Yellow Jacket
- Bend Radius – Minimum / 5cm
- Cable Jacket (3.00mm)
- Operating Temperature:-40~75°C
- Single mode 9/125um
- Standard Zip Cord
- OS2 fiber conforms to ITU-652.D, TIA/EIA 492 CAAA
- Multiple Sizes Available
|Dimensions||0.01 × 0.01 cm|
0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 inches; 0.01 Ounces
February 15, 2023