|Cable Type||Fiber Optic, Ethernet|
|Compatible Devices||Server, Router|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
- ✅10G SFP+ to SFP+ DAC Twinax cable assembly, 10GBASE-CU Passive, 2-meter (6.6ft), AWG30. DAC Length= with 2 SFP+ connectors.
- ✅Widely compatible with Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M, Ubiquiti UniFi UC-DAC-SFP+, Meraki, Mikrotik, Intel, Fortinet, Netgear, D-Link, TP-Link, Linksys, Broadcom, Zyxel, Quanta, Solarflare, PaloAlto, F5 and Other Open Equipments with 10G SFP+ ports.
- ✅10G SFP+ DAC cable is a good alternative to link 10G SFP+ ports, with low-cost, low power consumption and low latency. All products are passed by TDR & VNA tests in our Signal Integrity Lab.
- ✅10G SFP+ cable widely used in various devices, such as Fiber Switch, Storage, Router, Server,Firewall, NIC, Media Converter, Date Center and Other fiber optic equipments with 10G SFP+ ports.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 3 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
Will the 10G SFP+ DAC work plugged into a Cisco switch / router that both have 1g sfp ports?
Yes, they will work at 1Gbps.
How to make the 10G SFP+ Cable to connect 1G switch (US-8-150/ USW-16-PoE ) and 10G switch (Unifi UDM Pro/SE )?
Manually setting the SFP+ port on 10G switch to 1Gbps (default is auto) and then they will work great at 1Gbps.
|Dimensions||7.48 × 0.59 cm|
8.07 x 7.48 x 0.59 inches
March 13, 2017