|Hardware Interface||Ethernet, PCI|
|Operating System||Vmware ESX, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.8 x 1 x 6 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||10000 Megabits Per Second|
- ✅Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Broadcom BCM57810S Ethernet Network Card.
- ✅Support OS: Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12, etc.
- ✅SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC. PCI Express 2.0. 5.0 G T/s x 8 Lane, compatible with PCIE X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to install: Coming with a driver CD to install the card. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
High-quality Master Chip
BCM57810S Network Cards adapt high-quality master chip, include a number of advanced features that allow it to provide industry-leading performance and reliability.
10 Gigabit Faster Transmission
Transmission rate up to 10 Gigabit, you will enjoy a High-speed networks and save your precious time.
Supports Multiple Operating Systems
Widely Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/ 8/10 Visa, Linux, VMware ESX, etc.
Dual SFP+ Ports
Dual SFP+ Ports widely apply to 10G SFP+ Transceiver,10G SFP+ DAC,10G SFP+ A0C. They are flexible and scalable to 10G Network which meet the demands of today’s data center environments.
PCI-E X8 Lane
PCI Express 2.0 (5.0 G T/s) X8 Lane, and also suitable for X16 Lane.
With a driver CD
Equipped with a Driver CD which help you quickly and easily set up the network card.
|Dimensions||1 × 6 cm|
Vmware ESX, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux
8.8 x 1 x 6 inches
8.8 x 1 x 6 inches
February 22, 2017