- ✅Multi Rate: 1.25Gb/2.5Gb/5Gb/10base-T Transceiver Support 10Gbase-R on host port, support 10Gbase-T / 5Gbase-T /2.5Gbase-T /1000Gbase-T on line port. SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant,IEEE 802.3az Compliant.
- ✅RJ-45 Connector: 10Gb SFP+ to RJ45 Ethernet Copper Module supports 10 Gigabit over Cat 6a/7/8 cable, up to 30 meters (98ft). Supports 5Gb/2.5Gb rate over Cat 5e cable or better, up to 50 meters (164ft). Supports 1000M rate over Cat 5e cable or better, up to 100 meters (328ft).
- ✅Wide Compatible: For Cisco SFP-10G-T-S, Ubiquiti UF-RJ45-10G, Unifi, Fortinet, Meraki, MikroTik, TP-Link TL-SM5310-T, Netgear AXM765, D-Link, Broadcom, QNAP, Linksys, Supermicro, Edge-core, EMC, F5, Norkia, QTC, Supermicro and Other Open Switches with 10G SFP+ Port.
- ✅PLUG and PLAY: Hot-pluggable, instantly use without any configuration, operating temperature range: 0℃ to 70℃, Single +3.3V power supply, RoHS compliant and lead-free. Widely used in Switches, Server, Routers, NIC, Media Converter, and other fiber optic equipments.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 3 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
The 10G-SFP-T copper transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication over copper cable. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This is the first SFP+ transceiver that offers 10 Gb/s communication over this type of media.
- Supports Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
- SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
- IEEE 802.3az Compliant
- Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
- Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
- Low EMI Emissions
- I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
- Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
- MDI/MDIX Crossover
- Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
- Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link: Cable Length Measurements; Opens/Shorts
- Robust Die Cast Housing
- Bail Latch Style ejector mechanism
- Unshielded and Shielded cable support
|Dimensions||2.67 × 0.51 cm|
3.93 x 2.67 x 0.51 inches; 0.81 Ounces
February 28, 2017