|Color||30W Wall PoE|
|Compatible Devices||Internet Protocol Camera|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Megabits Per Second|
- 30 Watts PoE + Injector.Converts a non-PoE 100Mbps port to a PoE or PoE + 100Mbps port and network a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) Away. If you have a PoE + (802.3at) or PoE (802.3at ) standard device, and need to use PoE technology to provide it with both network and power, this PoE adapter is your best choice.
- Auto-sensing technology delivers up to 30 Watts to an 802.3at PoE + device with backwards compatibility for 802.3af PoE (15.4 Watts) devices. It can detect POE equipment and non-POE equipment. For POE equipment that meets 802.3at or 802.3af standards , it will communicate with the equipment and provide appropriate power. For non-standard POE equipment, it will automatically detect and actively power off to protect the equipment. This is very smart and safe.
- 100Mbps Ethernet Speed. This PoE injector equiped with 1 100Mbps Ethernet port input and 1 PoE + 100Mbps Ethernet port output, which NOT support Gigabit Devices.
- Plug & play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device, accommodates most installations scenarios.Whether you want to use it with an IP camera in your home or work place, a VoIP phone used in a conference room, or use it to provide power and network to a wireless AP, this PoE injector is very suitable as long as your device is 802.3 af or 802.3at standard in 10/100Mbps networks.
- Compact and cost effective PoE+ injector which offer multiple protection, such as over current protection, over load protection, over voltage protection and anti-interference protection.
ONLY Support 10/100Mbps, NOT support Gigabit.
- IP Phone
- Wireless Access point and client devices
- Security Camera Systems
1. Used for 10/100Mbps networking.
2. Save you money by using an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power.
3. Easily connect any POE supported device to a non-PoE LAN switch port.
4. Used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera, or any POE powered device to a LAN switch.
5. Reduce Wiring Costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line rather than running new AC power lines.
6. You need to do is connect this iCreatin PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and then use your existing Ethernet Cable to deliver DC power and data to your device.
7. Protect Your Equipment Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that your devices are protected from power problems.
8. short circuit , Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, keeping your devices safe. It is also protect your products from overloads over 600mA and high voltages exceeding 52Vdc.
- 2 RJ45 Shielded Ethernet ports
- Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output: 30W
- Power feed Pins: V+ 4,5; V- 7,8;
- Data rate: 10100Mbps
- Deliver power up to about 328 feet(100 meters)
What in Box?
1 x US Wall Mart PoE injector 30W
|Dimensions||3.58 × 2.95 × 2.13 cm|
3.58 x 2.95 x 2.13 inches
October 2, 2019