|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||1.8 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.06 x 4.72 x 5.12 inches|
- Key Technical Facts Matter – 1) 4 high precision motors; 2) 7s fast splicing, 18s highly efficient heating; 3) 0.02dB ultra-low splicing loss; 4) 5mm fusion for ultra-short cleave length; 5) 320 times image magnification; 6) 300 groups of splice modes, 100 groups of heating modes, 10000 groups of fusion records storage
- Easy to Operate, Wide Compatibility – 1) 4.3-inch touch screen with graphical interfaces for smooth operation; 2) All-in-one fixture meets fusion demands of multiple optical fibers, jumpers and rubber-insulated wires; 3) Capable of dual-directional fusion; 4) Multiple fusion modes and heating modes are available
- Other Features – 1) High Precision Ceramic V-groove and ceramic presser foot, ensure fiber loading becomes more convenient and accurate, also easy for clean and maintenance; 2) Intelligent Heat Shrink, the heater won’t work until the fiber is detected by the embedded sensor to avoid scalding
- Pluggable large – capacity lithium-ion battery – 6800mAh built-in battery satisfies 220 times of splicing and heating, good for longer field work
- Compact Design, small and light – 120mm (W)×130mm (H)×154mm (D), min. 1.7kg without battery. This Fiber Optic Fusion Splicer is water-resistant, dust-resistant, shock-resistant, high-temp-resistant. The light-weighted carry case can be used as working bench. Rich accessories such as spare electrodes, miller stripper, are also included in this toolbox
- The rich functions and ultra-low splice loss make this fusion splicer adaptive to fiber splicing in various environments.
- This fusion splicer is compact, easy to operate and easy to carry.
- The body design is in line with ergonomics, and it can be easily welded even when the optical fiber is very short.
Selected Main Characteristics
- Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-groove, all-in-one fixture
- 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion for ultra-short cleave length
- 300 groups of splice modes, 100 groups of heating modes, 10000 groups of fusion records
- Dual-directional fusion, auto fusion, intelligent heat shrink
- USB and SD card interface, auto update by USB
- Built-in modular lithium-ion battery, at least 220 times of splicing and heating
- Dust-resistant, water-resistant, shock-resistant
- The splicer is capable of dual-directional fusion
- Multiple fusion modes and heating modes are available
- The monitor is a touch screen with GUI for smooth operation
- Protective panel is removable (please remove the panel in order to use touch screen)
- The modular pluggable lithium-ion battery with large-capacity ensures long-time field operations
- Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area
As a growing brand, QIIRUN is committed to offer high quality products and services to our valued customers like you. Our service agents will spare no efforts to provide first class services and technical supports, so as to exceed your satisfactions.
We honor our following commitments:
- Your every purchase is entitled to a 30 days return at no cost from date of purchase for any reason
- You can get lifetime technical supports / assistances if needed
- Your any questions will be addressed in timely and professional manner
All in One Fixture
The all-in-one fixture meets fusion demands of multiple optical fibers, jumpers and rubber-insulated wires with a cladding diameter of 80～150μm.
Ceramic V-groove and Presser Foot
High Precision Ceramic V-groove makes the placement and cleaning of optical fibers more accurately and easily.
Intelligent Heat Shrink
The heater won’t work until the fiber is detected by the embedded sensor to avoid scalding.
Detachable Protective Pad
Silica Gel Protective Pad which is detachable and shock resistant.
High Quality Fiber Cleaver
For cutting single-mode, multimode, dispersive and non-zero dispersion single-core quartz fibers. It is also capable of cutting 0.9mm pigtails, 3.0mm jumpers, and 3.1*2.0mm sheathed fibers.
Portable Carry Case
The carrying case is light and can be used as a working bench.
|Alignment Method||Cladding alignment|
|Applicable Fibers||Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that meet requirements of ITU-TG.651~653, ITU-TG.655 and ITU-TG.657|
|Optical Fiber Diameter||Cladding: 80～150μm, coating layer: 0.1～3mm|
|Splice Loss (typical)||0.03dB (SMF); 0.02dB (MMF); 0.05dB (DSF); 0.05dB (NZDSF)|
|Return Loss||Better than 60dB|
|Magnification Times||320 times/88 times|
|Construction Lighting||Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area|
|Battery Operating Life||Cycle charging: 300～500 counts|
|Electrode Life||Typical: 4000 counts|
|Dimensions||4.72 × 5.12 cm|
6.06 x 4.72 x 5.12 inches; 3.97 Pounds
1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
October 17, 2020