- Technical Facts: Typical cleave angle: 0.5°; outercoat diameter: 0.25-0.9mm; bare fiber diameter: 125μm; Cutting Length: 9-16mm(0.25mm), 10-16mm(0.9mm).
- Ultra-fine Tungsten Steel Blade with 48000 times blade life.
- 3 in 1 Fiber Holder, matched with 16 faces blade, makes the fiber cleaver more reliable.
- Easy disassembly and easy operate, fiber scrap collector is also included.
- Compact and Light-weight 60*57*46mm/266g, convenient to carry.
- This high precision optical fiber cleaver is used for fiber cutting and especially more focusing on FTTx field.
- The Ultra-fine Tungsten Steel Blade provides up to 48,000 times cleaves by easy and simple 16 blade spots.
- It is installed with fiber holder which is applicable to 0.25mm 0.9mm 3.0mm fibers. It also has an automatic collector for fiber shards and off cuts.
- Bare Fiber Diameter: 125μm
- Outercoat diameter: 0.25-0.9mm
- Fiber Type: Single Fiber
- Cleaved Angle: 0.5°
- Blade Life: 48000
- Dimension: 60*57*46mm
- Weight: 266g
- Fiber Cleaver *1
- Inner Hexagon *1
- Container Box *1
- Manual *1
|Dimensions||4.4 × 2.91 cm|
4.76 x 4.4 x 2.91 inches
Carry Case*1, Inner Hexagon*1
May 14, 2020