|Cable Type||Fiber Optic|
|Ethernet cable category||Cat 5|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|
- Indicate the signal directions and power in fiber, displays the relative core power.Macro bends are the use of fiber-optic bending leak out when the weak optical signal, optical signal to detect the direction and intensity.Does not damage optical fiber, without interrupting communications. If you want to measure accurate power, please choose a power meter.
- Indicate the signal presence or absence(Live or dark fiber).
- Efficiently identifies the traffic direction and frequency tone (270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz) with audible warning.
- Build in VFL red light source can measure the distance is about 10-15 kilometers.
- Lifetime Friendly Customer Service, if have problem, pls contact us.
It Indicate the signal directions and whether have power in fiber, it can’t measure accurate power. If you want to measure accurate power, please choose a power meter.
- Identified Wavelength Range: 800-1700 nm
- Insertion Loss: 1.0dB
- Fiber Type:＜ 3mm Fiber
- Identified Signal Type: 270Hz/1KHz/2KHz
- Display Type: LED
- Detector Type: 1mm InGaAs
- Minimum detection power: -35dBm(1550nm) -30dBm(1310nm)
- Center Wavelength: 650nm
- Output Power: 10mW
- OperatingTemperature: 0~+50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20~+60℃
- Weight: 200g
- Dimension: 230*43*48mm
- Telecom Maintenance
- CATV Maintenance
- Fiber Optic lab testing
- Other Fiber Optic Measurements
Optical Fiber Identifier, User Manual( not including battery)
|Dimensions||2.83 × 2.4 cm|
10.16 x 2.83 x 2.4 inches; 7.05 Ounces
November 18, 2018
D YEDEMC, Yide Machinery Co. Ltd.