|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||200 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches|
- PRECISE CLEAVING: Provides a cleave with a cutting angle of less than 0.5° for optimal fiber preparation for fusion splicing.
- BUILT-IN FIBER HOLDER: The fiber cleaver can hold 250µm,900µm and 3.0mm single fiber with a readable scale for accurate cleave lengths from 5 to 25mm.
- VERSATILE USE: Ideal for field splicing applications, splicing trucks, laboratories, fiber technicians, fiber splicers, and anyone that needs to cleave a fiber optic cable prior to performing a fusion splice.
- DURABILITY: Lightweight and rugged design increased durability. Also easy to disassemble and operate, allowing easy blade replacement.
- BLADE LIFE: 48000 times(3000*16) .
This S09 Precision Fiber Cleaver is designed to provide precise cleavage and preparation of fibers for splicing for 250 µm, 900 µm and 3.0mm coated fibers.
- Features a built-in fiber bin.
- Long life of 48,000 cuts with 16 position blades.
- Scale bracket for precise cut lengths from 8 to 20 mm (0.31″ to 0.78″).
- Provides cleave with a cleave angle of less than 0.5° for optimal fiber preparation for splicing.
- Lightweight and sturdy design for long-term durability.
- Ideal for fiber technicians, fiber splicers, and anyone who needs to cut fiber optic cables before performing fusion splices.
|Dimensions||3.54 × 4.72 cm|
3.15 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches
March 10, 2022