|Color||5V 2.4A USB-C|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.3, Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
- What is it – A PoE splitter to split the PoE signal into 5V USB-C power supply and gigabit Ethernet in RJ45 so that non-PoE devices can be powered over Ethernet.
- What is PoE – Deliver power and data with a single Ethernet cable for fewer wall plugs and messed cables. Extend powerline to where no AC outlets are nearby, up to 300 feet away from the power source.
- Why PoE to USB-C – A cost-effective way to add plug-and-play PoE support to 5V USB-C powered devices and make full use of PoE switches, or for a Raspberry Pi 4 setup where a PoE HAT is not applicable.
- What else needed – You need an IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch or injector to serve as the PSE (Power Source Equipment) and an Ethernet cable with PoE signal to feed the splitter.
- Note – 1. This splitter does not support PD or QC fast charging protocols. 2. This splitter provides a maximum output of 2.4A with its 802.3af compliance. Check B07V35DH5F for power-hungry applications. 3. Just put the split Ethernet aside if you don’t need the data. 4. The Split Ethernet cable does not carry power anymore.
UCTRONICS produces reliable PoE splitters to add Power over Ethernet support to 5V USB-C devices. PoE splitters save USB adapter wall plugs, extend power line to where your Ethernet cable reaches, and make full use of the extra PoE ports by converting them to 5V USB-C power supply. It’s designed for 5V USB-C devices to be powered over Ethernet cables for powerline adaptation or extension. We recommend you use this item with IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switches or injectors.
- Power Input: 802.3af 44-56V Mode A&B 300mA
- Isolation: 2.5KV
- Model: UC-3AF-USBC
- Power Output: DC 5V 2.4A Max
- Safety & Emissions: FC, CE
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power Pin: 1/2(+/-),3/6(-/+) or 4/5(+),7/8(-)
- Operating Temp.: 0℃～40℃(32℉～104℉)
- Storage Temp.: -40℃～70℃(-40℉～158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%～90% RH, Noncondensing
- 802.3af USB-C Gigabit PoE splitter U6115
- An Instruction Manual
Raspberry Pi 4 PoE HAT alternative
Another way to power your Raspberry Pi 4 over Ethernet where the PoE HAT is not applicable. You can deliver up to 2.4A power if your switch or injector is 802.3af. Check IEEE802.3at (PoE+) switches and adapters(B07V35DH5F) for power-hungry applications.
Extend Powerline with Ethernet Cable
PoE helps you deliver power to places where AC outlets are not around with a long Ethernet cable. This PoE splitter can power 5V USB-C devices with a PoE source 300 feet away.
Make Full Use of Your PoE Switch
PoE splitters extend the possibilities of PoE switches. The other end of the PoE port does not have to be a 48V PoE network device, and it could be a 5V USB-C devices like a Raspberry Pi 4.
|Dimensions||4.69 × 1.06 cm|
6.61 x 4.69 x 1.06 inches
5V 2.4A USB-C
April 22, 2020