- ✅QSA adapter allows smooth and cost-effective migration to 40 Gigabit Ethernet by providing an option to use lower-speed 10G SFP+ modules or cable in empty QSFP ports.
- ✅QSA adapter supports all 10G SFP+ optics and cable reaches, including SFP-10G-SR, SFP-10G-LR, SFP-10G-ER, SFP-10G-ZR, 10G SFP+ Copper Cable and 10G SFP+ Active Optical Cable.
- ✅Widely applicable to Multiple brand switches, servers and routers with QSFP port, meets your various needs. Easy installation, plug in and work, fully hot-pluggable. Operating case temperature: -20 to 85℃
- ✅All-metal housing for superior EMI performance, Low insertion loss, Low crosstalk. Compatible with RoHS, SFF-8436, SFF-8432.
- ✅Each QSA adapter is individually tested on switches before delivery. Enjoy 30-day free-returned and 3-year warranty service.
QSFP to SFP+ Adapter (QSA) Module offers 10Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP)-only platforms. It allows smooth and cost- effective migration to 40 Gigabit Ethernet by providing an option to use lower-speed Enhanced Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+) modules in empty QSFP ports or when the other end of the network is running at lower speeds.
- Trouble-free installation and network bring-up
- Compliant to industry standards: SFF-8436
- Compliant to industry standards: SFF-8432
- Precision process control for minimization of pair-to-pair skew
- 1 independent duplex channels operating at 10Gbps, also support for 5Gbps data rates
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- 100ohm differential impedance system
- Operating case temperature: -20 to 85℃
- Low insertion loss
- Low crosstalk
- Secure latching mechanism
- RoHS compliant
- Compatible with RoHS
- Single +3.3V power supply
- Low EMI radiation Switches, servers and routers
- Telecommunication and wireless infrastructure
- Test and measurement equipment
- Networked storage systems
- Data Center networks
- Storage area networks
|Dimensions||2.2 × 0.55 cm|
6.89 x 2.2 x 0.55 inches
QSFP+ to SFP+
December 17, 2019