|Power Source||100-240v Ac Adapter & 7.4v 6600mah Lithium Battery|
|Item Weight||2.97 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.49 x 9.05 x 2.75 inches|
|Min. Operating Voltage||100 Volts (AC)|
|Upper Temperature Rating||65 Degrees Celsius|
|Measurement Type||Optical Fiber|
- ★1310nm+1550nm and 32dB+30dB★ – While testing using an OTDR, the wavelength set on the OTDR should match the wavelength that is used for transmission.SS313T-2A series OTDR provides a wavelength of 1310nm+1550nm and a dynamic range of 32dB+30dB.The max test distance is up to 120km/75mi.
- ★OTDR+OPM+OLS+VFL★ – SKYSHL SS313T-2A combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with Optical Time Domain Reflectometer(OTDR-1310nm+1550nm/32dB+30dB),visual fault locator (VFL-Max test distance 10km), optical power meter (OPM-850-1625nm/-50~+26db), and Optical Light Source(OLS-1310nm+1550nm).
- ★Extremely short EDZ/ADZ★ – SKYSHL SS313T series OTDR utilizes the most advanced optical technology and algorithms to provide the shortest event dead zone (0.8m) and attenuation dead zone (4m), thus enabling the SS313T OTDR to detect faults with small intervals .
- ★Intelligence and Durability★ – The Auto test, Event map lets you take advantage of the full power of your OTDR—bringing automation to a new level and enabling untrained technicians to become test experts in no time. It makes use of a lithium battery with large capacity allowing for up to 15 hours of use, making it suitable for long-time outdoor work.
- ★Multi-interface★ – The SS313T-2A has abundant external ports to externally connect USB which allows data communication with PC by two different USB ports. Test curve(.sor file) can be stored internally and also on SD card via the SD port, so that data simulation software process, share and print report.
- ★Compatible with SC+FC+ST+LC/UPC&APC★ – SS313T-2A provides 2*patch cord (FC/UPC-FC/UPC and FC/UPC-FC/APC) and SC, ST, FC, LC connectors, compatible with SC/UPC, ST/UPC, FC/UPC, LC/UPC connectors and SC/APC, ST/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC connectors.
SKYSHL 1310nm+1550nm 32dB+30dB SM OTDR Fiber Testing
An Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) is an important instrument used by organizations to certify the performance of new fiber optics links and detect problems with existing fiber links.
With the rapid advancements in fiber optic technology, OTDR testing methods have become indispensable to building, certifying, maintaining and troubleshooting fiber optic systems.
SKYSHL provides a new Optical Time Domain Reflectometer(OTDR)–SS313T series. They are used to measure the fiber length and overall optical attenuation in a circuit. The analyzed data provides insight into the integrity of the fiber and any passive optical components (such as connectors, splices, splitters, and multiplexers) transmitted along the cable path.
SS313T-2A(1310nm+1550nm 32dB+30dB) SM OTDR Key Features:
- Mutiwavelengths: 1310nm+1550nm/32dB+30dB(Max Testing Distance:120km/75mi).
- Built-in Event map, Visual Fault Locator, Optical Power meter(800-1700nm/-50~+26dB) and Optical Light Source(OLS-1310nm+1550nm) function.
- One touch operation, automatic analysis, and tailored OTDR user interface for different skill level.Very short Event dead zone(0.8m) and Attenuation dead zone(4m).
- Realtime measuring function, convenient to monitor the splicing process.
- The 7-inch capacitive touch screen makes the operation more sensitive.
- Internal -5dBm stable laser source;SS313T Complete interface accessories: SC, ST, FC, LC UPC&APC adapter.
- The warning function can prevent the optical signal from damaging the OTDR module.
- Integrated with 2 main USB and one sub USB port, for controlling by PC or connect external instrument.
- Support Chinese, English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese, friendly interface, analog keyboard capable.
- The trace file/test curve can be kept in .sor format for the analysis software to process, analyze and print the test report.
The Auto test lets you take advantage of the full power of your OTDR—bringing automation to a new level and enabling untrained technicians to become test experts in no time.
With one click, the unit automatically performs link recognition, sets the optimal parameters and launches multiple acquisitions and analyses—at multiple wavelengths—consolidating the results obtained for every link section and every network element. Get accurate information right away on each link element and export it to a single report.
SS313T-2A(1310nm+1550nm 32dB+30dB) SM OTDR Parameter:
- Model: SS313T-2A;
- Wavelength: 1310nm+1550nm;Dynamic range:32dB+30dB(Max Testing Distance:120km/74.56mi);
- EDZ/ADZ: 0.8M/4M.
- Pulse Width: 3ns, 5ns, 10ns, 20ns, 50ns, 100ns, 200ns, 500ns, 1μs, 2μs, 5μs, 10μs, 20μs.
- Compatible interfaces: SC, ST, FC, LC/UPC connectors and SC, ST, FC, LC/APC connectors.
- Patch Cord: 1*FC/UPC-FC/UPC+1*FC/UPC-FC/APC.
- DataStorage: 80000 groups of curve.
- Display: 7inch capacitive touching screen.
- Battery: 8.4V/6600Ah lithium battery, continuous 11-15 hours.
- Optical Power Meter: 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm; -50~+26db.
- Light Source: 1310nm+1550nm; VFL: 10km test distance.
- Dimension: 230*165*70mm/1.35kg(Include Battery).
OTDR Test Curve and Event Type
A picture is worth a thousand words, and the OTDR picture (or “trace”) takes a lot of words to describe all the information in it!
The slope of the fiber trace shows the attenuation coefficient of the fiber and is calibrated in dB/km by the OTDR. Connectors and splices are called “events” in OTDR jargon. Both should show a loss, but connectors and mechanical splices will also show a reflective peak. The height of that peak will indicate the amount of reflection at the event.
Reflective pulses can show you the resolution of the OTDR. You cannot see two events closer than is allowed by the pulse width. Generally longer pulse widths are used to be able to see farther along the cable plant and narrower pulses are used when high resolution is needed, although it limits the distance the OTDR can see.
Built-in OTDR OPM OLS and VFL
SKYSHL SS313T-2A combines all essential fiber tests in one handheld with Optical Time Domain Reflectometer(OTDR-1310nm+1550nm/32dB+30dB),visual fault locator (VFL-Max test distance 10km), optical power meter (OPM-850-1625nm/-50~+26db), and Optical Light Source(OLS-1310nm+1550nm).
The OTDR optical fiber test is simplified through the event map, and the representation accuracy of the network topology is optimized through intelligent algorithms, and all network components and fault locations are dynamically located and identified at the maximum resolution, thereby bringing a new experience to the optical fiber test engineer .
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
SKYSHL SS313T fully understands the needs and worries of users who work outdoors, and provides a set of high-quality large-capacity rechargeable lithium batteries (8.4V 6600mah) according to the actual needs of customers. It can work continuously for 15 hours on a full charge, basically satisfying users’ needs when work outdoors.
SS313T-2A(1310nm+1550nm 32dB+30dB) SM OTDR Applications:
- Characterize point-to-point access & metro fiber networks.
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/PON networks.
- Qualify and troubleshoot single mode FTTA/DAS front haul.
- Fiber Optic Lab Testing
- LAN,WAN for the purpose of telecommunication networks
- CATV systems
- Long distance optical networks
- FTTH Testing
- Other Fiber Optic Measurements
SS313T-2A(1310nm+1550nm 32+30dB) SM OTDR Packlist:
1 * OTDR + 3 * OTDR/OLS Connector (1*SC/UPC+1*ST/UPC+1*FC/UPC) + 4 * OPM&VFL Connector (1*SC+2*FC+ST) + 4 * Connector (1*FC-LC UPC&APC + 1*FC-SC UPC&APC + 1*FC-ST UPC&APC + 1*FC-FC UPC&APC) + 2 * Patch Cord (1*FC/UPC-FC/UPC + 1*FC/UPC-FC/APC) + 1 * User Manual + 1 * USB Cable + 1 * Charger + 1 * Alcohol cleaning cloth + 1 * Oxford backpack + 1 * Calibration report.
Quality Control and Our Service
SKYSHL has more than 10 years of experience in manufacturing optical fiber inspection equipment such as fusion splicers, OTDRs, and optical power meters. We have an excellent R&D team and after-sales team. We regard product quality as life, and strictly follow ISO9001 for production management. The entire production process is strictly controlled, and all products have undergone high temperature test, low temperature test, vibration test, charge and discharge test before leaving the factory.
At the same time, we continue to improve our service and have a team of professional service personnel on standby 24 hours a day to provide each customer with a full range of professional technical guidance.
We provide detailed product information and usage videos for all products, such as user manuals, test reports, calibration certification, operation videos, maintenance videos, etc., so that customers can start working immediately after they get the products. We provide a free replacement service for 3 years. When you encounter problems, we are the strongest backing for our customers.
|Dimensions||9.05 × 2.75 cm|
6.49 x 9.05 x 2.75 inches; 2.97 Pounds
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
November 17, 2020